I want to have a nice body but not as much as I want dessert







Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A few things I've done





















I have always loved to bake but cake decorating I am new to. About a year and a half ago a friend of mine invited me to take Wilton cake decorating classes with her at Hobby Lobby. I have been addicted since the first class. We only did the first two courses and then she had a baby and then I got pregnant and had my third baby and life just got busy. Hopefully one of these days I will be able to take the other 2 courses ( If life ever slows down ) It is amazing what fun things you can create with just a piping bag and some fun tips. Here are a few things I have done so far.






This is the cake I did for my final cake of the wilton course 2 cake class. I used the basket weave and lots of royal icing flowers




This I made for my son Dawson's 1st Birthday party last year



Sponge Bob cake I made for my son Landons 7th Birthday



I haven't taken the fondant class yet but decided to take a stab at it anyways with a marshmallow fondant recipe I found online. I think it turned out pretty good for a first timer. Made this cake for my neice Hailey who requested a 3 tier horse cake




















No comments:

Post a Comment