I want to have a nice body but not as much as I want dessert







Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hubby's favorite: Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies



My husband always requests chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. They are his favorite. A few days ago he had flowers delivered to me at home ( awwwwww <3 ) So in turn to thank him for the "just because" flowers, I made him some "just because" cookies :)






Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies






2 C. brown sugar



1 C. shortening



2 beaten eggs



1 tsp. baking soda



1/2 tsp. baking powder



1 tsp. vanilla



2 C. flour



2 C. oatmeal



1 C. chocolate chips ( I like to use the mini's )



1/2 tsp. salt



Cream sugar and shortening; add beaten eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet hubby! I will have to try this recipe on David. Maybe I'll get some "just because" flowers! (Although I highly doubt it :)

    ReplyDelete